Sunday, May 11, 2014

My day.





Thank you for being my son. Thank you for looking for me when you are tired or sad. Thank you for being my first smile in the morning. Blaze, you make me so happy and bring something to my life I never knew existed.


I knew I loved you before I even met you but I never thought I'd love you like this.
You are my everyday. You are what I do. 
You are my job. You are my choice. 
You are my baby and that I thank the man above, God for. He blessed Daddy and I when he gave us you.



Today was Mothers Day. I spent it with both of my guys. The only difference was, Daddy was here. I am thankful for your everyday presence because I don't remember what life was like without you. (Besides peaceful car rides & sleeping through the night... I remember those days, HA)



I am so in love with you Blaze Aaron.
You are my heart. 

2 comments:

  1. You're such a beautiful mama (LOVE your new cut/color!) and Blaze is one lucky little man to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Thank you love!

    ReplyDelete