Friday, May 9, 2014

in just four months.





Blaze has really grown so much this month. He weighs     & is now       long. 
Happy, yes. Ohhh is he so happy. 
He loves is Momma (DUH) but what I mean is he is now watching me everywhere I go.
Blaze loves playing with colorful toys. Anything he can get his fingers tied up in and anything that plays music.
Blaze is looking everywhere and wants to see everything. 
He can roll over but it's not mastered. His new friends are Sophie the giraffe and KiKi the elephant. They let him chew and drool ALL over them. Yes, Blaze is teething. His fingers, your fingers, ALL fingers go in his mouth. Blaze is trying so hard to grab things. He knows what he wants but just can't quite get it and that's when his Mommas frustration shows in him - he grunts and gets mad.  He is now using his eyebrows with his facial expressions...I LOVE THIS. Blaze loves when Daddy comes home from work. Their play time is precious.



He has experienced Rice Cereal, both in the bottle and with a spoon and does great but he is not getting it often. He has finally stretched his night hours - from 6/7 times a night, he gets up about 3 or 4. (Yaay!) Blaze is officially OUT OF OUR BED. Since month 3 he has been in his pack N play next to our bed.  As of tonight, (I'm a little nervous) he will be in his crib. He experienced his first rodeo, baby shower, pool party, softball game & graduation. How fun. Blaze is still 100% NOT a car fan. UGH. This is a problem.   




Momma and Daddy... are getting much better with things. Lifes changes. Sleep. OUR time. Basically adjusting to being new parents. We love our little man and although we still have a LOT to learn, it's getting easier.
THANK YOU JESUS.



My goodness, I never thought I could love you more. 
Everyday my heart explodes with more love for you.


4 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! He is such a big boy! I cannot believe he is teething! I am thinking Tripp is close to teething too because he drools so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! I know, I am NOT ready for him to be teething. :( They are growing up SO fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! His smiles? The BEST ever!!! New to your blog Jess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. His smile is contagious.

      I am very glad to be back. XO

      Delete