Monday, August 4, 2014

Ruff Ruff, you're a crawler.



I mean, really. 
You're the cutest of ALL cute. 

...............................

Aunt Sue Sue made you this when she was down from New York when you were just 2 weeks old. Have I ever mentioned you make me so happy.
I never knew love, this kind of love before you came.




Even though these pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago, I must jott down the date. As of yesterday, you are a FULL TIME crawler.  It's the weirdest crawl I've ever seen but yes, you're everywhere. Not only are you crawling but you are pulling up and wanting to stand always. 

BUSY. BUSY. BUSY

always. everyday. every moment.
Except nap times. In which have gotten longer because you wear yourself out. 



1 comment:

  1. What a cute post

    Please email me at kellysavenue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete