Sunday, June 1, 2014

green beans everywhere.



First time eating green beans = success.
You love all your veggies so far. Yayyy!

This was Daddy's first time feeding you baby food...

Whoa. Wow. Yikes. 

I'm not sure who was messier...
You or Him.



Y'all had a great start.
You pretty much dominate with the spoon so it wasn't the spoon.


I think he got too excited and fed you to much at one time.
I'm still not positive on what exactly was happening. 
Maybe just
 A.LITTLE.TOO.MUCH.FUN!


Have I ever mentioned you look just like him?


He just let you play play play

I was secretly screaming inside but loved watching your mind go.
Maybe you'll be an artist one day. 

GREEN BEANS EVERYWHERE.

3 comments:

  1. Aw so cute! How did you start introducing solids? I saw you did some rice cereal. I've been trying to find good resources on introducing solids and a "schedule" like how many times to feed him cereal a day and a general when, etc. Any suggestions or can you help me out by telling me kind of what you are doing? Clyde will be starting solids within the next couple weeks and I want to get a head start with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After our pediatrician gave up the go, I just went with it. At first, I started with rice cereal. Slowly. I gave him a little at first to mainly see how he digested it. He did pretty well. I mixed BM with the cereal and fed it to him at his last feeding before bedtime. NOW, I do baby food with his breakfast bottle and cereal with his bedtime bottle. Sometimes he doesn't want it. Other times he does. With baby food, I fed him one kind for three days to make sure he didn't have allergies. So far do good. Sometimes I skip the cereal and just do baby food. Definitely feed him with a spoon - it's entertaining for you and him. Let me know how it goes. I'm interested.

      Delete
    2. Thank you!!! That's helpful. I'll definitely let you know :) I just need the ok from the doctor and we go in the 19th. I'm excited for him to eat some solids lol it'll be fun!!

      Delete